Thank you for purchasing the Sequoia from Humboldt Vape Tech. The Sequoia is a fully customizable 25mm cannabis concentrate atomizer with adjustable bottom air flow, and a wide variety of coil options.
PARTS OF THE SEQUOIA
- Top Cover
- Atomizer Base with adjustable airflow
- Atomizer Coil (screws into base)
- Select a compatible sub-ohm capable, 510 threaded box mod and battery/batteries. (heat sink may be required for some mods)
- Take the time to learn how to operate your box mod, including how to change mode, temp, etc.
- Dry fire all new coils to burn off any residue
- Do not overtighten the connections
- Screw the Sequoia clockwise onto your mod
- Remove the top cap by pulling it off the base of the Sequoia
- Screw the coil into the base of the Sequoia
- Adjust the airflow to your personal preference
- Set the mod the the correct setting for each coil
- Load a small amount of concentrate onto the coil near the center
- Place the top cover back on the Sequoia
- Inhale while pressing the fire button on your mod
- mod settings may vary between models, use the following table as a guide and adjust to your personal preference
- Use a pulsing pattern when using Wattage (Power Mode) to prevent burning your concentrates
- Loading a small amount of concentrate will reduce reclaim and splatter.
- Store the Sequoia upright to prevent leaking.
- Lubricate O-rings with a food grade oil.
CLEANING THE SEQUOIA AND COILS
- Unscrew the Sequoia from your mod.
- Remove the O-rings from the atomizer’s base and open all 4 air holes
- Remove the O-rings from the mouthpiece.
- Using 91-99% isopropyl alcohol, submerge and soak all parts.
- Rinse and repeat until the alcohol is clear and all parts are clean.
- Shake excess and air dry until all no alcohol remains
- Once dry replace O-rings and reassemble your Sequoia
*Do not use water to rinse or submerge the Sequoia or coils.
|Atomizer Coil||Wattage (Power Mode)||Temperature Control (TC)|
|13mm Ceramic Donut||15- 25W||Ni Mode
|Triple Titanium / Quartz||20-25 W||Ti Mode
|Triple Titanium / Black Ceramic||20-25 W||Ti Mode
|4mm Dual Twist Kanthal / Quartz||20-25 W||—|
|*Kanthal will only run on Wattage.|