Thank you for purchasing the Sai from Humboldt Vape Tech. The Sai is a fully customizable 22mm cannabis concentrate atomizer with adjustable bottom airflow, and a wide variety of coil options.
PARTS OF THE SAI
- Top Cover
- Atomizer Base with adjustable airflow
- Atomizer Coil (screws into base)
- Select a compatible sub-ohm capable, 510 threaded box mod and battery/batteries.
- Take the time to learn how to operate your box mod, including how to change mode, temp, etc.
- Dry fire all new coils to burn off any residue
- Do not overtighten the connections
- Screw the Sai clockwise onto your mod
- Remove the top cap by pulling it off the base of the Sai
- Screw the coil into the base of the Sai
- Adjust the airflow to your personal preference
- Set the mod the the correct setting for each coil
- Load a small amount of concentrate onto the coil near the center
- Place the top cover back on the Sai
- Inhale while pressing the fire button on your mod
- mod settings may vary between models, use the following table as a guide and adjust to your personal preference
- Use a pulsing pattern when using Wattage (Power Mode) to prevent burning your concentrates
- Loading a small amount of concentrate will reduce reclaim and splatter.
- Store the Sai upright to prevent leaking.
- Lubricate O-rings with a food grade oil.
CLEANING THE SAI AND COILS
- Unscrew the Sai from your mod.
- Remove the O-rings from the atomizer’s base and open all 4 air holes
- Remove the O-rings from the mouthpiece.
- Using 91-99% isopropyl alcohol, submerge and soak all parts.
- Rinse and repeat until the alcohol is clear and all parts are clean.
- Shake excess and air dry until all no alcohol remains
- Once dry replace O-rings and reassemble your Sai
*Do not use water to rinse or submerge the Sai or coils.
|Atomizer Coil||Wattage (Power Mode)||Temperature Control (TC)|
|Miracle B||7-15 W||—|
|Ceramic Donut||8-15 W||Ni Mode
|Stainless Steel / Quartz||15-25 W||—|
|Dual Titanium / Quartz||15-25 W||Ti Mode
|Dual Twist Kanthal / Quartz||15-25 W||—|
|Dual Twist Kanthal / Black Ceramic||15-25 W||—|
|Triple Titanium / Quartz||15-25 W||Ti Mode
|Triple Titanium / Black Ceramic||15-25 W||Ti Mode
|4mm Stainless Steel / Quartz||15-25 W||SS Mode
|4mm Stainless Steel / Black Ceramic||15-25 W||SS Mode
|4mm Dual Twist Kanthal / Quartz||18-28 W||—|
|4mm Dual Twist Kanthal / Black Ceramic||18-28 W||—|
|*Kanthal will only run on wattage.|