When purchasing this you get:
- A Stainless Steel or Titanium Sequoia Atomizer with a Triple Titanium w/ Black Ceramic Coil pre-installed
You have the option to add the following extras if you wish:
- A 13mm Sequoia Ceramic Donut Coil
- A heat sink
- A Top Airflow Cap in either Titanium or Stainless Steel
The Sequoia is our 25mm cannabis concentrate atomizer, with adjustable bottom airflow. It is available in two colors: Stainless Steel and Titanium. Both color options come with a Triple Titanium Black Ceramic Coil pre-installed. Because of higher production costs, the Titanium is $10 more. The Titanium option is 30 grams lighter.
These monsters fit most 510 threaded mods and will fit all mods we carry except the Pico 75W. However, it can be modified to fit the Pico 75W with the simple purchase of heat sink for only $3.49.
The Sequoia is user friendly and perfect for users looking for a big hit or an atomizer that can hold a lot of concentrate for minimal refills throughout the day. The Sequoia is versatile enough for daily use, travel, or the occasional session.
The Sequoia Atomizer is compatible with all Sequoia coils and the Sequoia Poseidon V2. The Sai coil options will not fit.
- Triple Titanium w/ Black Ceramic Coil: 20-25W; TC-Ti, 350-400F
- 13mm Sequoia Ceramic Donut: 15-25W; TC-Ni, 300-400F
Top Airflow Cap:
What you get:
- A Sequoia Top Airflow Cap in either Stainless Steel or Titanium
- One (1) Sequoia Titanium Bucket Coil
The Top Airflow Cap is not an atomizer on its own. It is a modification for the Sequoia Atomizer, so you must already have a Sequoia or need to purchase one as well; that enables the user to also use air flow above the coil, instead of just below. This enables the use of the very popular Titanium Bucket coil. All other Sequoia coils can still be used with the TAF cap installed.
*If you prefer another coil over the Ceramic Donut coil just specify which coil you would rather have in the notes. However, we can not switch out the Triple Titanium w/ Black Ceramic as it is pre-installed.