Molecule 15mm RDA by Advanced Vape Supply
Purchasing this will included a 15mm Molecule RDA in the color of your choice (Stainless, Purple, Black, or Blue). You will also have the option to add on a Vortex AFC and 510 Drip Tip.
The 3rd generation Molecule with some small user friendly modifications is here. The changes include stronger screws, top cap is not as tight or hard to remove, and the housing is further prevented from being able to contact the quartz due to slight manufacturing tolerances.
Vortex Air Flow Control with 510 drip tip (mouthpiece), glass 510 drip tip, flattened coils, bubbler adapter and more can be found under “Cotton & Tools”.
Molecule RDA video tutorials found clicking here. (Colors may vary based on the screen you’re using) Purple is brighter in person.
Patents pending – The Molecule rebuildable concentrate atomizer was developed over several prototypes with extensive testing. If you like dabbing or are looking for a portable solution with performance, longevity, affordability, quality, and flavor in mind, the Molecule RDA is for you.
Molecule Rebuildable Concentrate Atomizer features:
- Premium 18k Gold Plated 304 Stainless Steel 510 center pin, postless deck, posts and post screws for durability and accurate TC or wattage modes.
- 15mm diameter – the Molecule is designed to fit on small mods for those that want a truly portable or stealth set up.
- Made utilizing materials that are durable, clean and configured in a way that is more health conscious. (I.e. The top cap is constructed of stainless steel with a threaded delrin mouthpiece that goes over the SS to insulate your lips from the heat but without being directly exposed to high heat.)
- Top airflow eliminates leakage and clogging
- Amazing vapor and flavor production
- Most affordable quality oil atomizer on the market. (1 year cost of ownership: Device cost x maintenance x coils) We sell premade coils for the molecule, or you can buy wire and make your own coil. This makes coil changes anywhere from $0.15-$1.50 on average depending on your choice. You can use 4 new quad core fused coils pre-flattened by us for less then it would cost to change your coil once on most other devices. Using a rebuildable device results in less overall material waste and less pollution than disposable coil heads. This makes the Molecule concentrate atomizer better for you and the environment.
- Non-stick, non-toxic, odorless, fluorocarbon O-rings. This material is used in pharmaceutical and food manufacturing/processing applications, it’s stronger than silicone with much higher heat and chemical resistance, which is better for vaping concentrates that were solvent extracted.
- Works for all of your concentrates (i.e. Rosin, Wax, budder, shatter, live resin, and etc).
- Pre-installed flattened single coil design for optimum Temperature Control response while more effectively utilizing the surface area of the coil. The molecule may be very small but performs like a big triple coil design if you want it to. Don’t be mistaken by the size, this will rip harder than most people can tolerate if you want that. We recommend using TC and taking smaller puffs though as concentrates can be very harsh in large amounts.
- Heat management. Utilizing the quartz bowl as a heat refractory, the heat from the coil is pushed upwards to the top cap but then cool air comes back down through the top cap which aides to dissipate heat. Air coming in also creates a vortex and infuses with the vapor going out to provide smoother puffs. The colored version of the Molecule RDA is a high temperature vacuum plating, 100% nontoxic. Vacuum plating is extremely durable, nontoxic, and environmentally friendly.
- Large, thick quartz bowl is strong and can hold enough material to last for hours of use without reloading. In the event you manage to break it, don’t worry we included an extra!
- The Molecule RDA pairs well with any small mod, but the smallest set up we have found is the Molecule RDA on a Joyetech Evic Basic, which is super tiny and the battery will last a heavy user up to 2 days.
Vortex AFC and 510 Drip Tip
We’re introducing a new way to direct the air and vapor to create a vortex into the quartz bowl and all the way back out of the drip tip. The vapor will spin into your mouth. We still implement a short metal straw (not threaded for universal compatibility) to block direct heat contact with the drip tip as well! (Drip tip is the mouthpiece and there are a wide variety of 510 tips to choose from online.)
This new piece also functions as spit back protection in case of overload or overheating of the oil. The top piece is 316L SS and the vortex piece is a custom molded part, also made from 316L SS. It is then pressed into place by machine, using pressure to secure it. No glues or solders are used, same as with the Molecule.